So much to do in St. Paul, so little time! Check out the VisitStPaul.com Visitors Bureau page to learn all there is to do and see in our wonderful city, state capital of Minnesota.
HERE ARE JUST a few our innkeeper recommendations:
Dining within walking Distance:
- Historic Commodore Bar, Take a short half-block walk down brick-lined Maiden Lane to enjoy a fabulous meal at the the Historic Commodore Bar.
- Just a short block away is historic WA Frost’s, a dining experience not to be missed.
- Nina’s Coffee Cafe, which is simply wonderful and is worth a stop for a cup of java to drink with a homemade goodie; be sure to tour the rest of this historic Platteville limestone building complete with charming grotto water features.
- 2018 Super Bowl
- European Holiday — outdoor bazaar near
- Crashed Ice ”Basically, downhill ski jumping on skates! Three blocks from the Inn.
- Twin Cities Marathon
- Back to the 50’s Car Show (State Fair Grounds)
- Minnesota State Fair
- Winter Carnival and Ice Sculptures “Rice Park” Ice Skating
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade