The Xcel has many events coming up, come and enjoy! The list is long…so some of them are: of course the Wild on numerous dates, October 6th is Enrique Iglesias, October 7th Chris Stapleton, October 13th Chris Tomlin, October 25th Bob Dylan and October 27th Thomas Rhett and so many more.
Check back often to learn more about the Corban Manor Inn, the historic Summit Avenue area, and all there is to experience in St. Paul, Minnesota!
Get your girlfriends together and have a blast on the 3rd Thursday of every month on Grand Ave.
Get the ladies together and book rooms with us at Corban Manor Inn. We are just a handful of block from Grand Ave and you can spend the day on Grand at the Spa, Chico’s and at the excellent restaurants on Grand.
Stay with us at Corban Manor Inn.
Cory & Pam Biladeau-Inn Keepers
Time For the MN State Fair, August 24th-September 4th!
There is always a lot to do in St Paul, check out Visit St Paul and plan your stay
Call 651.348.7239 or Email email@example.com
Cory & Pam
Stay with us in Quiet, Private, Elegance at the Corban Manor Inn!
On Thursday, September 14th the Ramsey Hill Association is hosting a Home Tour of 11 Homes and 8 Public Spaces. If you have ever wanted to see inside some of the homes on Ramsey Hill, Now is your chance! The tour is from 3-8 on Thursday September 14th.
Corban Manor Inn is one of the featured homes and two complimentary tickets are included with each guest room reservation for Thursday night, September 14th.
Not only will you get complimentary tickets for the tour (valued at $30 a piece), you will also receive a 20% price reduction for your Thursday night stay as our B&B is one of the homes on the tour. Special restrictions do apply (room access is restricted from 4-6).
Stay with us in Quiet, Private, Elegance!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.348.7239.
Cory & Pam Biladeau Innkeepers
Xcel Events coming up are: The Lynx & The Wild on a variety of dates! Lady Gaga Aug. 22nd, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Aug, 25th & 26th,
Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull Oct 6th, Chris Stapleton Oct 7th and on Oct 13th Chris Tomlin.
Contact us at email@example.com or 651-348-7239
Cory & Pam Biladeau Inn Keepers
We have a friend that is a professional and seasoned travel planner. She has her own company is not working through the Corban Manor Inn, you can contact her at www.mytailoredtravels.com her name is Sharron and she has a couple of fantastic trips planned and has a room for a few more people and thought we could pass the information on to you.
This may be the Trip for You!
Trip 1: Ireland: September 12–20, Scotland: September 20-28
Trip 2: Austria: October 7-15, Czech Republic: October 15-22
Join us for complimentary Austrian wine tastings on Fridays in July, as well as Tuesday July 25th Mingle, enjoy a drink, and learn about our upcoming trips!
University Club of St. Paul, 6-8 pm:
- Fridays in July
- Tuesday, July 25
You can contact Sharron Directly at: www.mytailoredtravels.com
Ireland & Scotland Highlights
- Delve into Ireland’s Celtic past, enjoy traditional music & dance plus Pub Culture
- Stay in Castles, Manor Houses, Inns, Abbeys, and other top rated hotels
- Visit the Guinness brewery and enjoy tastings at Bushmills Whiskey Distillery
- In Dublin search out Irish ancestors and trace roots of Irish literary icons like Joyce
- Journey to Belfast with its Titanic Museum & Murals from the “Troubles”
- Enjoy Waterford for crystal plus the warm Southern Coast’s long white beaches
- Explore Edinburgh and follow Da Vinci Code intrigue to 15th Rosslyn Chapel
- Discover Scottish Highlands and journey with Harry Potter via steam train
- Try Golfing St. Andrews, Fly Fishing the Atlantic, Hiking & Boating Loch Lomond
- Savor High Tea & Scones, Highland Beef plus Whiskies like Macallan & Talisker
Austria & Czech Republic Highlights
- Lodge overnight in the Alps and ride a cable car to dine, hike, or even ski on a glacier
- Visit Austrian Wineries with tastings of Gruner Veltliner, Blaufrankisch & Zweigelt
- Enjoy the Sound of Music Tour, Mozart Candle-lit Dinner Concert & a Jazz Boat too
- Vienna to hear the Boys’ Choir, see the Lipizzaner stallions, & devour yummy pastries
- Cruise down the Danube, spot Castles, Monasteries, Museums, Stop & Sip at Vineyards
- Shop for Bohemian Crystal, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Garnet Jewelry &Top Fashions too
- Stay in Prague on the Old Town Square and dine on a boat next to the Charles Bridge!
- Experience Jazz Clubs, Cozy Cellar Cafes, Beer Tastings, Brewery tours, plus Becherovka
- Discover Castles, Gardens, Museums, Theatres, World Heritage Sites, War Monuments
Sharron is also offering a $100 price reduction if you learned of the trip through this blog!!!
The State Fair Grounds are just an easy 12 miles away, great to Uber to. When you stay with us you can enjoy our beautiful Victorian neighborhood, walking along the tree covered streets looking at the Beautiful Mansions from a bygone era. We have fabulous restaurants within just a few blocks and fun bars, coffee shops and privately owed shops for you to enhance the enjoyment of your stroll. If you enjoy biking, the area is great for wither a leisurely ride or a more intensive, invigorating one, if you wish.
If you’re looking at St Paul check out the city’s events calendar at VisitStPaul.com. There is always a lot going on, from festivals to events, music, food, theater…a lot.
There are a lot of Awesome Events in St Paul this summer. Check out the Xcel Center! And stay with us at the Corban Manor Inn, Stay in Quiet, Private, Elegance.
There is the Lynx, on July 14th Queen & Adam Lambert! July 27th Earth, Wind & Fire and CHIS ft. Nile Rodgers, August 5th Bruno Mars, August 21st Lady Gaga and August 25 & 26th Tim McGraw and Faith Hill!
There are many, many events happening in St Paul and, you can check all of the events at VisitStPaul.com. It is an easy, fantastic website.
Check out our website and stay with us at Corban Manor Inn- Stay in Quiet, Private, Elegance.
While you are with us you’ll enjoy our beautiful Historic neighborhood with the longest remaining continuous stretch of Victorians and mansions in the US. Charming, Romantic walks, beautiful shops and fantastic restaurants within just blocks of our home. You’ll love it. The Xcel is an easy 5 block walk.
You’ll fall in love with St Paul!
St Paul is an awesome place for a vacation or even staycation. There is always a lot of things going on. On August 8th at the CHS Field we have the Cat Video Festival.If you love your cat come stay with us and enjoy the Cat Festival on August 8th.
Stay with us and see our beautiful city. Stay in Private, Quiet, Elegance.
Cory & Pam Innkeepers